Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Taking it all in....

Today was a day that I really focused on "being" with the babies. I took what they were doing all in and watched them play and couldn't help but think of how totally 100% blessed I am to have 3 healthy babies, a wonderful husband and a tremendous amount of support from family, friends and loved ones. I try to take each day "in" with the babies, because I know they will grow up in a blink of an eye, however it is hard to do that sometimes with the day to day chores and tasks. BUT, today Lord I am thankful....and have a heart that is grateful and filled with joy about the amazing possibilities and what is to come in our life.



The babies have learned to "kiss" and today they decided they needed to kiss each other. It was quite possibly the sweetest thing I have seen them all do.


My heart is filled with joy.

No comments: