Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The love of a family...

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.

I absolutely am happiest when we do things as a family. It brings SO much joy to my heart I can't even begin to explain. God knew exactly what he was doing when he blessed me with the craziest, most hard headed, loving, hard working, thoughtful and kind husband....AND the most PERFECT three little people a Momma could ask for.

On this weekend we went to the Harbor in Rockwall and let the babies just roam! They loved the freedom and they LOVED looking at the water. The sunset was breath taking and the memories priceless.


They are laughing SO hard here!



After we ran and played we had everyone's favorite, Mexican food. It was a fabulous evening and makes me so grateful for my little family.

No comments: