Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fun Fest 2013

I look forward to a Fall event in Royse City every year called Fun Fest. This small town even is held on Main Street, and is a day of food, games, vendors, music and more. For the past 6 years I have had a Mary Kay booth, but as the babies have gotten older, I have wanted to enjoy more the event than actually work the event. 

This year was so fun! It was a little cooler than it has been in year past, so we had to bundle up pretty good. 

Here we are with the Duck Dynasty crew...
My handsome ham of a son loving the pumpkin patch!
We got our face painted...
We rode ponies...
And even met the Royse City Firehouse Dog.
I love our small town. The friendly people, the great community and the fun memories make it all worth while!

No comments: