Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Thursday, January 20, 2011

9 Months Old

Well I have somehow missed month 9 to describe activity, food, etc for each baby. I don't know exactly happened...OH wait, there are three little people robbing my time....so I didn't get the 9 month post done as well as I had wanted. BUT, I do have their 9 month check up stats ;)

Abigail weighs in at 16 lb .5 oz and is 4% in weight. She is 28.75 inches long and in the 80th percentile. She grew 2 3/4 inches in 3 months! She is going to be tall!

Wyatt is 19 lb 13 oz and 28 inches long. He measured in in the 30th percentile for both categories.

Jessy Grace is 17 lb .5 oz and 10% for weight, and measures 28 inches long and is 50th percentile for length. I'm thinking basketball player!!

The babies are growing right on track and moving more and more around "toy land" as we call it. Jessy Grace is a little more "determined" if you will and has been the first to crawl and soon will be standing and taking steps I'm sure of it.

All babies are eating well and luckily for me, it will not be hard to wean them from their bottle. They are only interested part of the time. We are introducing more table type foods, fruits and veges. They are all still good sleepers and for the most part sleep from 8 pm to 7 or 8 am. I am grateful for babies who like their beds! They are taking 2 hour to hour and a half naps a day and then a shorter nap after they eat at 4 pm.

They are happy, content and healthy! Thank you to our Man up above!!!

No comments: