Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Friday, March 4, 2011

Confessions & Crawling Around!

So I know it's bad, I have been a slacker on the postings for the blog! I have tried, and every time I start a post, then stop, then add to another and then don't complete. I think it is because I have an iphone now and I post things on facebook, BUT none the less it is a bad excuse!

SO, in honor of the "long time no posting" post, I have a treat for our friends and family. Everyone has got the crawling thing down, they have for awhile now! Abigail and Wyatt have their own form of crawling, we call it the hop crawl or crab crawl. They can get where they need to go fast...but it is quite entertaining to watch.

So, I have tried several times to record or take a picture of everyone moving and I think I got it! I hope you all enjoy this!

No comments: