Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

First School Party

What a blessing to attend all my babies school functions. I truly feel so lucky to experience all of these fun milestones! This was the babies FIRST school "party." Instead of dressing the up in their monkey costumes, the ones they will wear for Halloween, I thought what better than their favorites ELMO! 

When I arrived they were finishing up a spooky spider craft. I was amazed at how well they were all sitting there paying attention and following instructions. 


 Food time! Of course Jessy is smiling...she is all about her snacks!
Happy Fall everyone...we are excited about cooler weather, outdoor activities and more! I'm sure Daddy will get a few deer as well within the next few months.


No comments: