Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nursery

I realized I didn't post final pictures of the nursery, and from time to time people ask how in the world it is set up for 3 in one room.

Here are pictures as best I can get. The pictures are a 360, starting from Abigail's bed and going around.



The shoe organizer on the door is the of of the "must haves" for organizing a room with multiples. (Thanks Chrystel) It hold various things from time to time, but it really helps keep the little things together. I have only certain age clothes in the closet and whatever size they are wearing currently goes in the drawers of the changing table. It is a packed room, but for the most part I think we have done well with the space and it works for the babes.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love the nursery! So CUTE! We think we will be able to make the move back to our house soon with construction wrapping up and I can't wait to decorate the boys room. Looking at your pics gets me even more excited!