Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cousins in Town

We had a wonderful time this weekend, when my cousin Cheryl and daughter Kristin and her son Kaden came into town. It was quite the adventure as it was rainy and yucky most of the weekend. BUT, we did not let that stop us from getting out on Saturday. Here are a few pictures before we left...

Kristin and Abigail

Kaden and Wyatt are buds! Kaden calls Wyatt "the blue one." Hehe..

The girls playing...

I sure wish I had pictures from our outing on Saturday...it was quite the scene with 3 infants and toddler and 3 adults. We were outnumbered for sure! We dodged the rain as we went in and out of shops and ended up at our family favorite Fish Camp for dinner. Here is Kristin feeding the little man his dinner too...
And finally I hate to even post the picture of my girls in boys clothes, BUT it's the only picture of Cheryl....so, here are my girls dressed in what used to fit Wyatts' pj's.
Sunday we headed to church and then to meet the ladies in the DeWitt family for lunch at the Spaghetti Warehouse in Dallas.
Here are Mimi and Abigail

Sweet Aunt Sassy and Jessy Grace

And then Aunt Missie entertaining Wyatt...
We had a wonderful weekend with family and I am so grateful they were able to make the trip from Houston to visit!

No comments: