Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dallas for a few Days

Last week we had a great time at Grammy and Pop-Pops. We went for a few days to not only have help but also spend time with my Mom, Rick, my brother Jamie and to see my Nana. Nana has been in and out of the hospital over the past few weeks, and this last week things have really changed. She has congestive heart failure and has now been moved from the hospital to a rehab facility to work on her strength and to get the 24 hour care she needs.

While we were in town, we went for an evening visit. The only "good" baby was Abigail....oh wow, it was quite the night of fussy babies. However, Nana held Abigail and Mom, Rick, Jamie and I juggled the other 2 back and forth. We did enjoy the company and Nana was glad we came for a visit. She just can't get over how big Wyatt is!
Nana holding Abigail
Wyatt and I in deep conversation before he decided to scream the rest of the night.
The Maya sling has been the best invention for me and his fussiness. I strap him in and he either calms or is fast asleep, as you can see here.

Uncle Bubbi, aka Jamie, was a great help. He loves him some triplets! He and I had the late night feedings and then we also fed ourselves. Hehe. The taco bell runs are so fun with Jamie. He was a great Uncle and I am so glad he and Dillon were there to help.
Bath time is always fun....for me at least. I really do like the quality time and as you can see I actually get in the bath too :) It really is the only way. They are too big for the sink and I will kill my back bending over the bathtub with three. So bathing suit and all, it is "spa time!" I'm sure only Mary Kay consultants call it "spa time" instead of bath time. :)

We had a great visit. Rick got to rest....
And Mom and Jamie got a new "triplet" picture.
I have to say the triplets are getting good at traveling and being out and about every week. They are sleeping really well and for the most part, I have eliminated the late night feeding. They are sleeping anywhere between 4:30 and 8 am. There has been lots more sleep around our house, however the days are more active so we all need the rest.

No comments: