Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Girls Day!

Last week we had a day of fun when cousin Jill and friend Katie and Ava came over to hold and help with the babies. I tell you, I could NOT do it without the help. I am so thankful!!!!

Cousin Jill was amazing. At one point she was holding and loving on both girls, with one sleeping on her chest and the other on her legs. She is so wonderful with them, and I am so glad she is able to help some this summer...gotta love a teachers schedule!

Another special friend is Katie Fite. She is holding 2 also! Mr. Wyatt and Jessy Grace are out! Katie is so wonderful! She has been so giving and helpful with what the babies might want to play with or what I need to get or do when I have questions. She is also a teacher, and drove with her daughter Ava all the way from Mt. Pleasant to hang out with us this week. We had a great time, and I so enjoyed the company of the 2.

Ava had fun playing with the girls! Abigail thought it was so funny!
We had a great "girls" day! I can't wait until we can load up and go shopping!!! Mommy is going to have SO much fun.

No comments: