Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Friday, May 25, 2012

Day at the Zoo

We had a great time today going to the Zoo with Mimi. We have been trying to go for so long, but I honestly was worried about the amount of walking for my grandmother, but also the Texas HeAt!!!!

Needless to say we had a blast and the day was perfect. I am totally blessed that I have been able to share these moments with my Grandmother. I feel even more blessed that my babies are able to experience memories with their Great Grandmother. It is truly a miracle that it all happened this way.

The triplets and I have been to the Zoo several times with our multiple momma friends, but we had never ridden the Monorail around the African Safari at the Dallas Zoo. This was the time, and it was awesome! You could really see animals you would NOT be able to see if you were not up above. The babies loved riding the "train" and of course spotting as many animals as they could find.

I wasn't able to take to many pictures, but here area  few.
Abigail LOVED the penguins....
And of course ALL of them LOVE elephants!

Waiting to ride the Monorail... 
 It was a great day, a true memory, and a blessing all the way around.

No comments: