Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

This Mother’s Day was low key, relaxing and a blessing to spend time with my little family. I am so grateful to be a Mom and even more to my triple blessings!


We celebrated the day together with Church, and nap and then lunch. We had a yummy lunch at Snuffer’s and sat on the patio to enjoy the afternoon. Since Jack took me to Snuffer’s after almost every doctor’s appointment when I was pregnant, I thought it was only right that we go there for lunch. After all, the burgers and cheese fries brought them into this world healthy! J

I have learned so much over the past year and half about being a Mother. I think the thing that sticks out the most is the amount of love one person can have for 3 people. I truly, honestly would never had the chance to experience the deep love if it weren't for these three. I have gained an entirely new perspective of patience, laughter, alone time, sleep, patience and more patience. God truly does give us what we know we can handle, and for that I am grateful. 

No comments: