Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st Mother's Day

Don't worry, I know you what you're thinking....how in the world does she have time to write another post!?! I don't really have "time," however...without going into too much detail, I am "forced" to sit still for at least 30 minutes, 6 times a day in order to provide additional food for the babes. As I sit here I am thinking however of ALL the things I need/could be doing, but the day has almost slipped by and it won't probably get done! So instead I will write...

This weekend was fun! Jamie and Erin came into town Friday and were such a huge help this weekend. They were busy helping with feedings and just giving Jack and I a break from the hamster wheel we are on during the week. Saturday night we all fed the babies and had our own crawfish boil. It was so much fun and and it was such a great night to be outdoors.


My Mother's Day was just perfect. Jack made me a huge breakfast and then Jamie and Erin stayed with the babies so we could go to church together. It was the first time since January and it was so wonderful to be around those who have prayed for us and been such a large support. Later in the afternoon my mom brought my grandmother, Nana to meet the babies. She fell in love with all three of them and just could not stop rocking and talking to them. She does not see very well, so as she was holding them and feeling their features, she could not believe how little they were. She even go to feed Wyatt, and loved it!
We had fun taking pictures with the generations of life!

Claudia Ruth, Cindy, Amanda, Abigail, Wyatt & Jessy Grace.

No comments: