Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day in the Sun

Because the weather has been so wonderful, we have been feeding the babies outside to mix up the day and just get some fresh air. Most of the time Jack and I take them to the park, but I have gotten brave and started taking the babies in the front yard for the feedings and then let them play on the blanket before nap time.

Well on this day, the weather was so perfect I thought...why don't we just take a nap outside, myself included. So after a nice lunch with my friend Chrystel, we put everyone down for their first outdoor nap. I have to say it was quite a success.

Abigail...out...

Wyatt...out...

Jessy Grace...out...

The trips...out...
My blessings and I...out...
Talk about relaxing, peaceful and perhaps the best nap ever! And really, what other job would allow me to take a nap with my babies. You tell me!

No comments: