Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family, Friends & New "Cousinette"

We have had new visitors in the past few weeks who were excited to hug, hold and love on the babies!

My Godparents daughter...Jenny came to visit and be with me for an afternoon. The babies were in and out of sleep, but Abigail doesn't ever miss a party, so she was excited to be social with Jenny. I enjoyed the company and catching up with this special girl.
My stepsister, Katie and her boyfriend Jason left for Boston to attend school a couple of weeks ago. Before they headed out they came for a visit. Katie is not so much the baby type, so her holding a baby on camera is priceless!
My mom's friend Toni came to get a smile for the day! She held babies, rocked babies, fed babies and as you can see entertained babies. The girls had a great time as you can see.
My Aunt Sally, cousin Stephanie, her son Tanner and new baby cousinette Tristan!
Here is my sweet Aunt Sally who helped so much when the babies arrived.

Baby Tristan is so cute and cuddly!!

No comments: