Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break 2010

I have had a great spring break so far!! We have had family, friends and a great baby report! Monday, my brother Jamie and his wife Erin came for a visit. They got in just in time for lunch and Jamie brought homemade chicken and beef enchiladas. They were goooood!! It was fabulous to visit through the afternoon, and Dad even had a chance to stop by on his way from Dallas to East Texas. It was a great day. Jamie and Erin headed to the store later that evening and had a great pasta dish planned for dinner. My brother is quite the cook! It was super yummy, double baked pasta, salad and garlic bread. He even got mini snicker ice cream bars for dessert and they were scrumpcious! Don't you love how my conversation is about food :)

I enjoyed visiting and hanging out and I am so glad you all came and stayed the night! Thank you for all of your help too around the house Erin! Here are a few pictures of our visit.


Tuesday my friend and former boss Lil came from Austin for a visit too. She also was on Spring Break this week from work and made the trip to Dallas. We had such a wonderful visit. I am totally blessed to have had a fabulous boss and now friend. We watched American Idol and enjoyed a great dinner too. She stayed the night and Jack got us donuts and kolaches this morning for breakfast. Here is a picture before she left. Thank you Lil for coming to hang out with me :)

And now for the great 30 1/2 week report! It is awesome!!! The babies are fantastic, and I am SUCH a proud mommy. All the babies are over 3 pounds. Here are their stats:
Abigail Ruth, 3 pounds 2 ounces
Wyatt Michael, 3 pounds 9 ounces
Jessy Grace, 3 pounds 1 ounce
WOW! 9 pounds, 12 ounces of baby in my belly! It is just amazing! Each babies fluid and anatomy looks great. My cervical length gained some this week, from 2.3 to 2.5 so that is great news too. If I can hold out for another 4.5 weeks these babies will be in good shape, and I can't even imagine how much bigger they will be.
Wyatt was the only show off today. The babies are all so squished in my belly! Kari, our sonographer, tried so hard to get the girls, but Abigail and Jessy Grace were not having it. Jessy Grace at one point had her leg in front of her face...she is practicing her toe-touch! You will not believe the first picture of Wyatt, he is smiling!!
Look at this precious little man!!!!


Little ham!!
I am excited to see more friends and family this week and will continue to lay and bake. We are on the down stretch! Thank you for all of the thoughts, prayers and help!

No comments: