Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weekly Doctor Report

So every time I go to the doctor I am always concerned for the verdict...you just don't know! But today was great news! My cervical length went from 2.8 to 3.0!! We were super relieved, as this week has been pretty uncomfortable.

I did start contracting yesterday, but when I called in, the doctor told me to take my medicine she has prescribed every 6 hours and if they did not stop then I would need to come in. I had contractions on and off from about 3 to 4 pm and then they stopped about 20 minutes after I took the medicine. I haven't had any since. Praise God! Every day is important though and we are praying for several more weeks, however it is all in His timing!!! Week by week!

Other than just getting big and uncomfortable, I am doing great. This is week 6 of bed rest so far and I have to say it is not as bad as it could be. First of all when I think of horrible, I think of bed rest in the hospital!!!! Second, I get to visit with so many wonderful people in my life! And third, each day I am reminded that I am not in control of this journey, and the little things don't matter. I have been asking myself a lot lately....in 10 years will it really matter?

Tomorrow we will be at week 29! The baking process seems to be going well!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your faith grow as you go through this journey. I have a present for you at my blog...check it out! http://endlessvine.blogspot.com