Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Walk and Flop!

Ha, that is what Jack describes what I do....I walk and then I flop down. Quite entertaining I'm sure for anyone to watch me get up and sit down, I am definitely feeling quite large. But that only means great things for the babies!
Here is a 28 weeks pic:

This weekend ended so wonderful, with a shower the ladies at Church gave us. We had a blast and I so enjoyed seeing all of the special people God has placed in my life!!! Look at this beautiful cake Kathy made, you are so talented Kathy!! It was SO yummy too!

We got lots of diapers and gifts cards!! Thank you so much for everyone who came and to all my friends who helped make the shower so special! Dana made these awesome wreaths for the babies!!! Check out the baby crocs for Mr. Wyatt! These will be great for the hospital too.

After the shower we had a party in the nursery. All the diapers were unboxed and we put size 1 under one bed and size 2 and 3 under another bed. The ladies also moved the furniture around a little bit to make the dresser/changer table fit better. I am starting to get super excited!!!

Today my friend Betsy dropped off a cross she made for the nursery! It is so perfect and I can't wait to put it up. You can see her awesome work at : http://www.betsyscrossroads.com/

My doctors appointment is Thursday so I will have an update for you then!

No comments: