Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's the little things....

Today was a good day! Tomorrow will be even better because I get to see the babies!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Pray for NO stay. Meaning that I don't stay at Baylor after the visit....I want to be at home!

I did get maternity pictures taken today and it was so much fun! Heather from came to my house and worked around my bedrest restrictions. She did a great job, and I can't wait to see the picture. She also plans to do the triplets newborn pics and is SO excited! You can see how great she is here: http://www.heatherbphotography.com/

Every day I am getting more and more hungry. I think Jack thinks I am making it up just so I can have him get me food, but for real the babies are really growing and I can't hold the hunger pains back. I have snacks at my bed side, but after a while tuna and granola bars get old. So, I am taking suggestions for snacks that are ok to sit out, but semi healthy.
Oh, and here are some more pictures from Saturday's cousin visit!

I hope to have pictures of the babies tomorrow to show...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Almonds and Jerky, if you like them, are yummy!