Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Week Down!

This week has been great! First of all it has flown by. Between keeping myself busy with work, friends coming over to visit and all of my fun phone calls, the week flew by. The doctors appointment in the middle of the week also was a fun adventure. Today I am 25 weeks!!! Yah, another week of cooking down! The next big milestone is 28 weeks so we are praying for 3 more weeks of greatness.

I had a great visit Thursday with Bethany and Hayden. It was fun to visit and I so appreciate you Bethany bringing me breakfast, lunch and dinner....and lots of water in between! Friday, Ginger came over and we worked together, it was fun to have someone to work with and visit with as well. She also came with gifts! Ginger gave us one of our Bumbo chairs which will be great for the babies as they grow. She also brought a gift from Lil & Pat which are PRECIOUS little Aggie booties and an awesome Aggie blanket. Christina gave us the Premmie Headrests for us to use in carseats, swings, bouncy seats, etc.

Alex got here last night and we had our traditional fajitias from Arbledos here in town. YUM! We also watched Suppernany which was about a family with triplets, 2 girls and a boy. They also had an older daughter in the mix. WOW, it was pretty entertaining and crazy! I know my life is going to be crazy, but I pray it is not out of control. At one point the dad took all 4 of the kids out to the local park and as they were standing on the sidewalk to cross the street 2 got loose. Now I am not of fan of those "kid leashes," but if I or Jack can't keep control of all three at the same time, it will be our last resort. I would much rather a "kid leash" than a ran over child. Just watching it I was panicing. Suppernanny does have great tips though, and they seem to work well with out of control children.

I also have thought to myself while I lay here, "I sure wish I could store up sleep." You know like when the triplets are up at all hours and I have had no sleep, that I could go back in the "sleep bank" of bedrest and withdraw from that account. Nope, won't happen...but it was a good thought right?

My shower in Hughes Springs was supposed to be today...so sad :( I was so excited to friends and family that I hadn't seen in a long time. I think we are planning to do something when the babies get here though and are able to travel so that will be great.

The babies are moving a lot lately. I think Wyatt is camped out under my right rib, but I am not sure anymore if it is he or Jessy Grace. He/She must be comfortable though or at least they are staking their grounds. Here is an update at 25 weeks:

"Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture."

Keep gaining baby fat babies!

1 comment:

My Little Family said...

Miss you on Monday nights, girl! But I'm so glad that you're such a good blogger....lol! I love hearing about how you and the babies are doing.....I'm the only pregnant one up at meetings now!! LOL! Hope you're doing great! Keep posting and letting us all know what's going on! Melony : )