Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still Alive!

We have survived almost 72 hours and we are all still alive! My mom was here Monday when we got home and we could not have done it without her help not only during the day, but especially during the night! Denise got here yesterday afternoon and took on most of the night feedings, and then Friday my dad will be here for the weekend. Kathy has also have come this week to help relieve and let someone take a nap.

I can't complain too much, the babies are wonderful and after they eat pretty much sleep most of the time until their next feeding. Now I know this won't last forever, however right now it is working and really the best thing is for them to sleep so they don't burn calories and can put on more weight.

Yesterday morning Jack and I took everyone to the pediatrician. Now that was fun ;) All babies gained weight and Dr. Becker said they looked great! Here we are about to be loaded into the Tahoe.
Here are the babies stats:
Abigail weighs 4 piounds 5,5 ounces
Wyatt weighs 4 pounds 15.5 ounces
Jessy Grace weights 4 pounds 1.5 ounces

They are still little, but since Monday have gained weight and that is the goal. Here is Dr. Becker checking the babies out :)

It has been a great week! I am putting together a schedule for help with feedings and I know so many of you have been so wonderful to contact me and let me know what works for you. If you want to come and help, please just email or call me with a day, date or times that work best for you. We couldn't do it without all the help!

And since I missed Aggie Muster this year, I had to get a good Aggie picture...Abigail was busy, but Wyatt and Jessy Grace wanted to pose...well Jessy Grace sort of wanted to pose ;) Gig'em!

1 comment:

Psalm112 said...

Gig 'Em, you sweet little Aggies!!! If I could drive, I would be there holding you every minute that I could...