Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Local Roadtrip

We took an excursion and headed to Dallas for the day. The pest control guy came today and I wanted to get out of the house! After the 6 am feeding, I put the babies down and Mimi and I got all the "stuff" situated. I really tried to bring the basics, but as you can see, this is what we ended up with.
Ha, they were loaded up and did great! We got to my moms by the 10 o'clock feeding and all went well. Today was a good day, wow they did awesome and slept so well between the 2 and 6 o'clock feeding. They told me they were so excited to sleep together so I let them. This is what I came up with.

We left after the 6 pm feeding and my awesome girlfriends Lezlee, Meredith and their girls were here to help get the house back in order and get the babies going on the 10 pm feeding. We have such amazing people in our life....thank you!

No comments: