Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wyatt Michael

Wyatt is quite the little man. The 3 pounds he has over the girls really is a difference! He seems to me a little more mature than the girls, but don't worry they are not far behind.

Jack figured out that he really likes this position. The corner of the couch, he just likes to sit up and see what is going on....however sometimes he gets bored and falls right to sleep.

Wyatt loves to watch his mobile in his bed and is really starting to gain more focus when he looks at things. He is also following an object which is really amazing. He is very alert. Obviously he is a healthy weight, and he is also very strong.

Wyatt has been smiling for some time, but lately it has been almost a laugh out loud. I can't get over how sweet he is and both Mimi and I can both talk to him for quite a while.

Here is the great treat and blessing I have every day of staying home with my angels. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Shayla said...

What a little sweetheart! I can't decide if he looks more like you or Jack...he really favors both of you!

Bethany Pirttima said...

Awww.... I kept pausing the video to see him smile over and over. Love it!

The Huses said...

Hi Amanda! My name is Michelle Huse and I live outside of Waco, TX. My husband and I had triplet GGG on Sept. 9th, 2009. Your trio is so sweet! I am also on TC but don't have much time to browse there lately. My girls are crawling now so getting into EVERYTHING! :) Almost ALL of our family lives in the DFW area so we visit there often. My brother in law is from Rockwall and his family still lives there. I wanted to let you know I added your blog to my blogroll at http://husegals.blogspot.com. I'd love to keep up with you and your trio and I'd love to be a sounding board and support for you if you need it. Much love in triplet paradise!