Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Great Grand Mimi

Let me just say, my Mimi is such a champ! It is amazing that my grandmother has the health and strength to help take care of the babies. Mimi got to our house Tuesday morning and I was able head to my Director meeting in Plano. Our sweet friend Kathy also came over to help with the 10 am feeding that day. There was a change in volunteer plans so Mimi offered to stay another night. It is so helpful to have anothe set of hands. Thank you Mimi, you are wonderful.

Let me just tell you that listening to my sweet Mimi talk to these babes. Wow, I wish I could start to think of the fun things she has to say to them. I think her and Wyatt have a secret language, he just listens to her....awesome.

We took the famous triplet picture with Mimi and a picture with their sunflower head bands.

I am so grateful to have my grandmother during this special time!

No comments: