Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

I am constantly humbled with the love for our family. I have such awesome friends, family and girlfriends!

Although the morning start off a little rough, I had a great day.
The mornings are hard for a few reasons....
1. Jack is not a morning person, grumpy!
2. I want to get up, wash my face, brush my teeth and then get back in bed to turn my bed side light on, put contacts in, makeup on and start my day. At 6:30 in the morning, this doesn't make it fun for the bed partner.
3. Then I NEED breakfast ASAP, and that is usually early, like 7....and if Jack is asleep, waking him up to get my breakfast is not the easiest task. He doesn't get it that these babies are sucking my calories right out of me!! So, I get upset that I don't have food NOW!! Not like I'm going to die or anything, good gosh.

Oh well, we got through it. Just like we will get through A LOT of other fun things as the babies arrive! I am sure I can't even imagine.

I had a great day today, I can't complain. I was busy with work, I had a $200 day in sales from my amazing Mary Kay customers, AND saw some great friends. Chrystel brought me lunch, good 'ol Sonic burger, a favorite for sure! She stayed through her lunch hour and we visited some. Chrystel is also the awesome girl who recovered my glider rocker I got for next to nothing at Helping Hands. Here it is.

I got a lot done this afternoon working from my bed and around 3 my neighbor Joan came over to check in on me. I also had a package at the front porch she brought in. It was fun to open and see what the babies got! Kristin Hamilton, thank you for the diapers, baskets and baby gowns!

Oh the other thing that was fun today was that Lezlee called into 9.49 the local Christian radio station. She got through and asked that the radio prayer team pray for the pregnancy and the babies. Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace...you are famous! I was SO sad I didn't hear it, but I have had people call and tell me they did. Lezlee, you are the best girlfriend and we will take all the prayers we can get.

Tonight Jan from Edward Jones is Royse City brought dinner and I could smell the yumminess all through the house. Thank you Jan! Jack got home from work and the store around 6. Now the store is new for Jack. He hates going to Wal-Mart, but for real, how can you shop anywhere else! I also go to the store with a calculator like a nerd, Jack, not so much. BUT, he did stay in budget so that is good. I have NO idea what is in the kitchen, but I don't really care...I'm not real picky.

One of my customers Lori came over to pick up her order and we visited as well this evening. Tonight, Jack will have his bible study over here so more visitors for me! David and Jeff will come and hang out for a bit and then the guys will do their study. Man, I am more social now than ever before :)

Thoughts for the day while on bed rest. ...
*It is very important to have a trash can near by....I have NO clue how I accumulate so much trash
*Being at an angle while eating is interesting. It is a must to have a napkin to act as a "bib" on your chest, otherwise you WILL have stains from your food
*It is a big part of the day when someone brings you your mail, why is that so entertaining!?

The cooking continues....

No comments: