Blessed with a Miracle

Abigail, Wyatt and Jessy Grace

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nothing Exciting.

It's funny because as I thought of what to write today, I just thought to myself....most days will be pretty much the same. So not only will people get bored reading, but when I make this blog into an album it just won't be too entertaining during this bed rest time. (Did you know you could do that, make your blog into a photo album/journal book!?! Thank you Meghan Matte Gregory!)

So, tonight will be short and sweet.
First off, I slept GREAT in my own bed last night!!! It was SO nice to be home in my bed and have my husband right here. My friends Julia and Kari came over with the every so yummy breakfast tacos from Arbledos!!! YUMM!! It was great to see them and visit for a bit. Most of the day I spent working and of course I feel so blessed I am able to do that from home. I was on a conference call for about an hour so that passed some time, and then about 1 pm, Mom came over and made lunch and helped with some things around the house. See...not much action, wake up, shower, work, visitors with food, work, pee at least 4 times, visitors for dinner and then Jack gets home. I am pretty relaxed, how can you not be...it's not like you can do anything even if you wanted to!

Lezlee, Maddie and Lawton came over around 6 with a yummy dinner, chicken alfredo, salad, break and warm brownies. The kids were entertaining and love to think about how Wyatt, Abigail and Jessy are going to be like. Lawton things Wyatt will be like Jack and he thinks that is hilarious!

Tonight my womens bible study group did come over. We normally meet at church at 8 pm, but the are relocating to Redwood St. for a few months, which is great. We had great fellowship and prayer. There really is just something about women talking....just feels good :)

Now I am worn out and ready for bed. We will start the routine again tomorrow.....baking and cooking...

3 comments:

Ashley Moses said...

A photo album/journal-- what a great idea! Do tell how that works... I want to do it too :)

Christina said...

I love that you are updating daily!! I look out here at least a couple of times a day to see if there is an update.

Karen said...

I am so thankful you are doing so well! I work with a friend of yours Angela Shannon, who told me of your blog. We have put you on our prayer list at New Hope Baptist Church in Paris, TX.

Praying you will continue to do well and the babies will stay where they need to be for a good while!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

In Christ's Love,
Karen Elliott